Sunday, March 27, 2016

good friday assignment

A random act of kindness i can do to celebrate good friday is go to charity and give them 50 dollars, donate clothes, and give a stranger a few dollars. To me kindness means a kind act or giving your last to someone in need or to give something to someone. When i do something nice for it makes me feel happy, proud, and grateful knowing i gave something to someone. I can show kindness to strangers by  giving them food or money to get food. The nicest thing some one done for is let me borrow money when broke. When someone says thank you it makes me joyful because it lets me know they appreciate what i've done. if i had a million dollars to help other people i would donate 1,000 to cancer programs, give 1,000 to charity, give money to surgerys that isn't guaranteed the person will make it through, and give money to a sickle cell program.

No comments:

Post a Comment